WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LIVE IN THE QUEENSTOWN?

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brake Burner 2009 - Coronet Peak

Another year had passed and Brake Burner is here again. Competition is becoming stronger as the event gains high reputation. And what is it all about?


6 hours of endurance downhill mountain bike race! Riding down on the Coronet Peak, getting on the chair lift for a ride back to the top and down again.

Did you race it? Interested to get your photos from the race? Email me: silencl@hotmail.com


And for more info about the race visit:
www.brakeburner.co.nz







Thanks for the big interest in the photos. Here is a sample of what you can get: Postcard type card + images of yourself (digital transfer). I have set a price of $30 as it takes a lot of time to get images for you and also my camera had died from the dust, so support for the repair. If you still interested, email me! I think I have picks of all the racers.



  •  

    Copyright - TMStudio - 2010 - All rights reserved

  • Travel Magic * New Zeland * Tibet * China * Pakistan * Australia * Laos * Cambodia * India *